SSH was founded in Kuwait in 1961. Since then, we have expanded to become one of the MENA region’s leading architecture and engineering firms. For five decades we have played a key role in the planning, design and construction of modern Kuwait. We have led many landmark projects that have boosted economic growth, enhanced the nation’s urban fabric and improved its transportation networks. Today, SSH remains fully committed to helping Kuwait further improve its infrastructure and prosper throughout the 21st Century.
SSH employs over 540 people with additional offices in Oman, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Algeria and South Africa. We are ranked within the top 100 global consultancies by World Architecture Magazine and in the top 10 in the MENA region. We place a strong emphasis on design integrity and combine this with our unparalleled working knowledge of the region. These qualities have made SSH a trusted strategic partner of the world’s leading design firms. SSH has always recruited high calibre people who bring expertise and innovation to every project. We also maintained a strong ethical approach to business. With 50 years’ experience, we have a strong track record and we remain firmly committed to raising the profile and quality of projects throughout our region.
VISION & MISSION
To be the architectural and engineering consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice in the MENA Region. In order to realise our vision we will:
• Provide regional leadership in delivering high standards of quality and value to our customers
• Collaborate with the world's leading designers, as projects require, delivering exceptional design and engineering services
• Continue to raise our international and regional profile through innovation and the proficient delivery of landmark projects
• Promote a performance-based culture throughout our whole business structure.
• Employ and empower the best people in a creative environment to ensure we meet our customers' design and development challenges
• Support our people within an extended family work environment and we will promote a healthy work/life balance
• Ensure that openness and integrity are always at the core of everything we do as we strengthen relationships built on trust
• Build long term shareholder value through the realisation of our vision