Kuwait International Investment Company (KIIC) was incorporated as per Amiri decree issued on September 22, 1973 under Articles of Association of Kuwait shareholding Company. KIIC authorized and paid up Capital amounts to K.D. 31.9 million
Since its inception, KIIC has assumed wide role in the development of financial and investment banking services in the State of Kuwait and internationally, specifically in the field of investments and the development which includes the following;
• Activities relating to financial securities, including the issuing and selling of bonds and shares of companies and governmental and semi-governmental institutions.
• International trading activities including credit finance and Real Estate
• Economical and technical research in all fields
• Performing the functions of investment trustees
• Borrowing and issuing bonds in both local and international market according to define by the Law
• Incorporating companies and assist in its incorporation process.
KIIC strategy is based on the principle of diversification and this includes various investment products that produce efficient balance between risk boundaries and returns. Apart from its products utilization, KIIC set aside its highly-qualified personnel, experienced in the field of investment in general and particularly in the client assets management.